Wednesday 5 March 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Angelfall #3

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is my first time taking part in this meme, and one book instantly popped into my mind. It has no title yet. No cover. No blurb either. There is however, an expeced to be published on date: June 5th 2014. I'm hoping that is the final date, but I don't get the impresion that it's set in stone.

It's the third book in the Penry and the End of Days series. Or: Angelfall #3.


Both Angelfall and World After have completely turned my love of YA upside down. Nothing I have read since has managed to take Angelfall's place at the top of my favourites list.

Any books that you can't wait to read?


4 comments:

  1. Great pick! I really want to start this series, everyone keeps raving about it! Didn't realize the 3rd book already has a release date, I hope it doesn't get pushed back!
    Thanks for sharing and welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks! I, too, hope it doesn't get pushed back. I think there was over a year wait between Angelfall and World After - I don't I can last that long for this edition! I need my Raffe fix :D

      Delete
  2. I need to read this series! Sounds good!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Missie, I highly recommend the series. If you get a chance to read it, I'd love to know what you thought of it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...