Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme run by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is: Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years (you can extend it to 5 if you need to)
This is a little tricky, as I usually rave about my favourite books in every Top Ten Tuesday post I write! I find it so hard to nail down my favourites… my mood changes so often, and my favourites change with it. I think this list will turn out to be my favourite books since I joined Goodreads. I joined almost 3 years ago, so I’ve chosen the books I’ve loved most since I joined!
This list is in no particular order. I would be here for DAYS if I had to rank them in preference order!
- Angelfall by Susan Ee – You know how obsessed I am with this series! I can’t wait to read End of Days, even though I don’t want to say good-bye to Raffe and Penryn :(
- Resistance by C.J. Daugherty – I love the entire Night School series, but Resistance was easily my favourite so far.
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas – I LOVE this series so much! Crown of Midnight has been my favourite from the series so far, and I have really high hopes that the remaning three books will be even better!
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma – Tears! Lots and lots of tears. I was reeling for DAYS after reading Forbidden.
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi – I love Roar, Aria and Perry so much! I had to include the series in my list, and Through the Ever Night was my favourite from the trilogy.
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh – I LOVED Nevermore so much. The relationship Varen and Isobel is the BEST slow-burn I’ve ever read in YA. It kills me so much, as I just read book two, and it’s nowhere near as awesome as this one *sniffles*.
- Unhinged by A.G Howard - Ok, technically I can include the entire trilogy, but we’ll go with Unhinged! You know my love for Morpheus knows no bounds!
- On Demon Wings by Karina Halle – I love the Experiment in Terror series with all my heart, but if I have to choose a favourite, On Demon Wings would be it!
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer – I really enjoyed Cinder, but Scarlet was my favourite out of the two. I haven’t read Cress yet, but I own a copy, so SOOOON!
- Tunnel Vision by Susan Adrian – I was SO SURPRISED by this book. I thought I’d like it, but I wasn’t expecting to love it so much.
I know it hasn’t been released, but I was extremely fortunate to get an eARC of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, and it’s easily in my all-time favourite reads. Actually, it’s right at the top of the list!
Have you read any of these books, and what did you think of them? Do we have any favourite reads in common?!