Saturday 4 July 2015

July 2015 New Book Releases



Can you believe half the year is gone already?! At least there is a tiny bit of comfort since time is flying on without a care – new book releases!


My Most Anticipated July Releases


The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine

Oblivion by Kelly Creagh

Both The Heart of Betrayal and Ink and Bone are set to be released on the 7th July, and Oblivion is due three weeks later, on the 28th July.

Check out the synopsis and add them to your to-read list on Goodreads.

(Just a warning: The synopsis for The Heart of Betrayal contains spoilers, read with caution if you have not read the first book, The Kiss of Deception.)

The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine

Oblivion by Kelly Creagh



Other July New Releases to Look For



July 7th



Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George The Unnoticeables by Robert Brockway Paperweight by Meg Haston

Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George

The Unnoticeables by Robert Brockway

Paperweight by Meg Haston



July 14th



Queen of Tomorrow by Sherry D. Ficklin Armada by Earnest Cline

Queen of Tomorrow by Sherry D. Ficklin

Armada by Earnest Cline



July 21st and 28th



Damage Done by Amanda Panitch Racing the Sun by Karina Halle

Damage Done by Amanda Panitch

Racing the Sun by Karina Halle



Hope you have a fab weekend, and Happy Reading!




4 comments:

  1. I just got a copy of Nevermore!! I knew there was a new book coming out and it's been on my TBR forever! I hope you love book two!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY YAY YAY!! Oh my gosh, I really hope you love Nevermore, Tracy!

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna have to try to get my hands on The Heart of Betrayal, and I don't know how I'm going to do that! Also Paperweight was really good :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, yay, that's great to know! I can't wait to try Paperweight myself :D And The Heart of Betrayal was really good ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...