Wednesday 1 July 2015

WoW #56: We’ll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm waiting on...


We’ll Never Be Apart


by Emiko Jean


 We’ll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean book cover


Expected publication: October 6th 2015

Genres: Psychological Thriller; Mystery; Contemporary; Young Adult


Add to Goodreads


Murder.

Fire.

Revenge.

That’s all seventeen-year-old Alice Monroe thinks about. Committed to a mental ward at Savage Isle, Alice is haunted by memories of the fire that killed her boyfriend, Jason. A blaze her twin sister Cellie set. But when Chase, a mysterious, charismatic patient, agrees to help her seek vengeance, Alice begins to rethink everything. Writing out the story of her troubled past in a journal, she must confront hidden truths.

Is the one person she trusts only telling her half the story? Nothing is as it seems in this edge-of-your-seat psychological thriller from the debut author Emiko Jean.


THIS COVER! It’s so gorgeous! I know judging book by its cover isn’t a good thing… but, pushing the cover aside for a minute, doesn’t that synopsis sound amazing?! I love a good psychological thriller and We’ll Never Be Apart sounds so awesome. I always hope to be surprised by what happens in mystery/thriller books, but I usually figure out the ending really quickly. I really, really hope this won’t happen here! *Fingers crossed!*


Thanks for stopping by! What do you think of We’ll Never Be Apart? Do you like psychological thrillers, and would you have any recommendations for one that’s impossible to figure out what’ll happen? I'll be eternally grateful! And what new bookish releases are you waiting on this week?



4 comments:

  1. This one's on my TBR as well! I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I loooove the cover and the blurb sounds soooo good and interesting too! I'M EXCITED!!! <3

    Have a look at my Waiting on Wednesday @ A World Between Folded Pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a whole lot of psychological thrillers, but this sounds good! Hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW

    Lizzie @ Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! I love a good thriller!! To me, they're like my "monster" reads except the monsters are "humans"! LOL! Will definitely keep an eye out for this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I can't wait for this one either! I love thrillers a lot, especially in the fall.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...