Tuesday 18 August 2015

My Top 10 Auto-Buy Authors



This week’s prompt is “Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors”, but I do feel my list is more an ‘auto-want-to-read’ list, rather than auto-buy. Having an endless book buying budget would be my idea of heaven, but alas, that doesn’t seem very likely to happen any time soon! Whenever I DO go on a book buying spree, if these authors have a new release at the time, then odds are I’ll be getting my hands on it as soon as I possibly can!


Sarah J. Maas, Suzanne Collins, Veronica Rossi, A.G. Howard, Marissa Meyer

Sarah J. MaasSuzanne CollinsVeronica Rossi - A.G. HowardMarissa Meyer


Kelly Creagh, C.J. Daugherty, Marie Ruthkoski, Sarah Rees Brennan, Sara Raasch

Kelly CreaghC.J. DaughertyMarie RuthkoskiSarah Rees BrennanSara Raasch


I’m a character focused reader, and actually, all ten authors on my list have created at least one of my favourite characters! I’m completely addicted to the Throne of Glass series and anything Sarah J. Maas writes, I need to read. (And only TWO WEEKS until Queen of Shadows is released! I can’t wait :)) How awesome would it be if Suzanne Collins wrote more books?! I would LOVE to read more. I know most of the other authors I’ve mentioned have more books on the way in the near future, and I can’t wait to read all of them!


Which authors made it onto your auto-buy list? Do we have any in common? Thanks for stopping by, and happy reading!



* Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme run by The Broke and the Bookish. *




7 comments:

  1. Marissa Meyer made both of our lists! I adore her books, I just want to devour more of them.

    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    Also, please take the time to enter my giveaway!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! The only one we have in common is Sarah J. Maas but I also love Suzanne Collins, Marissa Meyers, and Marie Rutkowski.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a few in common this week! Great minds, right? :P I am DYING for A.G. Howard's new book to come out! I have honestly been thinking of doing a re-read... Great list :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These authors are great! I love Suzanne Collins.

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great list. I forgot about Marie Rutkoski on my list! I love her books to pieces.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice picks! Seeing lots of these today! I guess it's safe to say Sara Raasch is also on my autobuy list. Even though I don't have book 2 yet! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have an auto-buy list either, because that would be SO much money. I do have authors that I love and would want to read/buy any of their books when I could. J.K. Rowling for sure- Harry Potter was my childhood and I love her adult books too! I also really like Gillian Flynn. I've been reading her since her first novel, Sharp Objects, came out.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...